SEEKING WISDOM

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Trial and temptation

Have u ever found yourself in your laziestestest times?? that was how i felt while I was sick recently... it was only a flu.. but man!!! how i hate being sick. Cos for me.. once i'm relaxed and not doing anything for a long (I consider these few days.. long!) period of time... i'll get really lazy...I'm the kinda person who better do whatever it is i needed to get things done at the time i want to do it... otherwise.. it'll take my whole will power to get myself going!! These few days, when i can only lay in bed or on the couch for that matter... my laziness starts to creep on me.. and now that I'm healty again... man... its soooo hard to focus on my work! What i want to do is just watch TV or play with my darling Buddy, or... just to do fun stuff..!! Anyways.. then the Lord reminded me of part of a simple verse... "Learn from the ants".. I didn't know which book in the bible.. but thanks to Bible Gateway .. I can tell you!! ^-^ Its from Proverbs 30. And little by little I have the dilligence of the ants... well...almost.. hihihi..

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home