SEEKING WISDOM

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Me and my two sis..

Me and my two sis
This is me and my sis!!
I love them to bits!! ^-^ I'm so blessed to have them in my life.. I'm lucky that as we grow older, we are growing closer to each other. Mady (the right hand side) came here about 6 almost 7 yrs ago.. I thought I will have extra responsibility taking care of her... but thanked God.. she grows up to be a beautiful woman of God.. who loves to cook!! Yeeeyy!!! Man.. i hate cooking..!! I'm so blessed to have her in my life.. hehehe.. not because she can cook better, can clean up better.. (although a bit of a control freak...) but cos she's always there everytime I needed someone to talk to.. I have someone to share her clothes with.. err. i meant.. MY clothes..hehehe.. I could never ask for anyone else but them two.. Mady and Carrina..^-^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home